IMUS

Paul Anderson paulranderson@charter.net
Mon Nov 30 18:31:26 EST 2009

On Nov 30, 2009, at 6:12 PM, Alan Tolz wrote:

> WCCC AM has not aired Imus before.  In fact, when Imus was on WFAN, Connecticut stations were not allowed to carry his program.

So has Don Imus _ever_ been on a Hartford-area station?  I can see WFAN's exclusivity extending to Fairfield County, part of the New York market.  But even though WFAN shows up in the Hartford book, a local station carrying Imus would certainly increase the total number of listeners to the show compared to people in Hartford having to rely on a station so far away.

I wonder how many listeners will tune in for both Imus and classical music.

And wasn't Howard Stern on a smooth jazz station once?  Was that in Boston?

Paul