Globe: WGBH "TV on the radio", Rooney/Crossley talk show etc

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Sun Nov 29 21:35:46 EST 2009

At 2:28 AM -0500 11/29/09, Garrett Wollman wrote:

>Frankly, I've love it if someone in the public-radio world here could
>arrange to put Radio 4 on their HD3 with a five-hour delay (similar to
>Sirius XM's delayed rebroadcast of Radio 1).  That would give me a
>reason to get an HD tuner for the car.  In the mean time, I'm stuck
>with <http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/programmes>.

I believe that the US distribution of all BBC programming is owned by
the Discovery Channel.  So, no mater what we may wish for, if they
can't make a profit from it ain't gonna happen.
--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH