Sports Media exploding in Boston

John Francini francini@mac.com
Sat Nov 28 22:50:22 EST 2009

Well, NESN has the games themselves from two of the four major sports
-- Sox and Bruins -- and since they're owned by those two teams, NESN
isn't likely to lose the rights to them any time soon. So those time
slots are locked up.

However, there's still an awful lot of air time to fill up when the
games aren't on.  Charlie Moore on yet another fishing trip doesn't
cut it for me.  Nor do things like the Sox-themed dating show and
other fluff.