The new WGBH lineup

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Wed Nov 18 17:33:25 EST 2009

<<On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:41:00 -0500, "Dan.Strassberg" <dan.strassberg@att.net> said:

> Wood Hill is not a great spot to launch a signal aimed at, say,
> Hingham, but it's probably OK for all those other rich towns whose
> names start with W: Winchester, Weston, Wayland, Wellesley, Wexington,
> Wincoln.... no, wait! (And it's probably better than Great Blue Hill
> for reaching places like Groton and Harvard--the town, not the
> university).

It's better than Great Blue Hill for reaching places like Framingham!
Yes, we get a better 99.5 signal in Framingham than 89.7, thanks to
that line of seven ridges just to the east.

(My dentist was so relieved to hear that 99.5 would be staying
classical, as it's one of the few stations she can get in the office
that is acceptable for all patients.)

-GAWollman