The new WGBH lineup

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Tue Nov 17 22:24:25 EST 2009

I just went back to the page; it says "Says You" at 8 pm and the Jazz show is listed as starting at 10
but there is no info about 9 pm. The grid entries on the left read: 8:00 pm, 8:30 pm, 10:00 pm, 10:30 pm etc
(entry for Dec 5). Same for Dec 12. Probably will be corrected soon.

However on Dec 19 it lists "Jazz Set" as the program running from
9 until 10 pm.

Whad Ya Know? is indeed a two hour show and it's possible that in the past stations were allowed to
run only one hour (WGBH used to have it Sunday nights 6-7 pm at one point I think, but maybe they require
both hours be picked up. At various times, WYK? has run on either 'BUR or 'GBH but not lately AFAIK.)

Agreed about the duplication.