LPFM

D. A. donald_astelle@yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 13:21:22 EST 2009

Here's a question for those more technically knowledgeable than me.  ;-)

How do you find the spots where a LPFM would/might be allowed?

There is a "finder" site on the FCC web page, but you have to put in one set of coordinates, and it will tell you if a LPFM could be allowed at that specific site.

I (and I assume others) are not so much interested in checking one set of ordinates..but in looking at some list as to where they might be allowed.

I could sit there all afternoon with one set of coordinates after another...but is there a way to turn that process around and just show me where they might be viable according to the FCC?

Thanks!