Digital TV

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Wed Nov 11 13:55:23 EST 2009

Although the roads from Needham to Brookline aren't very direct, the
radio waves don't
see things that way.  Parts of Brookline are on 2 or 3 miles from the
antennas.  The RF
fields are very strong there.  The ingress could be right through the
back of the TV itself
if the TV is poorly designed.

I have an RF site in Brookline that was suffering overload from
analog-channel-7's transmitter
a while back.  At least the transition to DTV solved one problem for me!

-Bob