WHDH w/Message Slide...No, Now Blank Screen! (Was: TV viewers ...)

lglavin@mail.com lglavin@mail.com
Tue Nov 10 17:41:33 EST 2009

I don't know how many of you visit www.universalhub.com every day, but it's one of my favorite non-radio
websites.  Actually,  it's not unusual for the subject matter on any given day to be concerned with all
the matters that are discussed here.  Personalities at radio and TV stations, format changes, etc.
Well, today (Tuesday, November 10th) the travails of people trying to watch WHDH-DT became an issue.
If you decide to click on the site, be aware that MANY people are posting to it all day long...you may have
to scroll down or go to page 2 or 3 to view this item.