Entercom-American Tower

chris2526 chris2526@comcast.net
Wed Nov 4 02:35:35 EST 2009

I suspect they are talking FM or TV towers, WRKO being in the wetlands
and the age of the 1946 self supporters very unlikely candidates for what
American Tower usually does which is load their  towers to the max.
For example what they did with the new 93.7 tower in Peabody they kept when
the station was sold to Entercom.
In addition I doubt they would want either directional array of WEEI and
WRKO to be in the hands of another party which is the situation that
happened when WNFT was sold to CBS and American tower kept
the Concord Ave, Lexington tower real estate.
I could be wrong but my gut feeling says no.