student of mine needs a job

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Tue May 19 21:39:01 EDT 2009

If any of you from anywhere in Massachusetts or
Southern NH can help me out on this, I'd be
grateful.  A student of mine (actually, former
student-- she just graduated with honors) is
seeking an entry-level job that's involved with
sports.  She's a championship athlete (softball)
and has done some coaching.  She ultimately wants
to work in sports management or promotion/ event
planning.  She's a working class kid with a
can-do attitude, and she really really needs a
job.  As I said, her hope is that the job would
put her in contact with sports in some way (any
sport, pro or amateur, major or minor league,
men's or women's-- she just loves sports).  She
isn't seeking on-air, and is very happy to work
behind the scenes to get experience.  Full or
part-time, just to get that first break. Anyone
with a suggestion, contact me off-list and I'll send you her resumé.