RTN on WMFP

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Mon May 18 16:18:47 EDT 2009

Scott had a mention of Retro Television Network (RTN) coming to WMFP. I just flipped them on in the office - the Comcast on-screen listing had RTN programming ("Kojack" @ 3p, "Emergency" @ 4p) but they're still running infomercials. Anyone have any idea when they're switching? I've been watching RTN over the air on WJAR 10.2 and have been thoroughly enjoying it! It would be nice to watch without the occasional dropouts whenever I move about.