Florida Keys antenna tower sites ??

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 17:58:32 EDT 2009

The neatest I know of, being an AM radio fan, is 250 Watter, 3 tower
facility WKIZ 1500 licensed to Key West. it's 3 towers are sitting in the
water.

Just type in their calls on radio-dislocator and click the transmitter site
co-ordinates and it'll show you where they are when you click "Satelitte"

WKIZ likes to claim they serve Cuba. It has a pretty good signal for 250W
due to where it's towers and ground system is (also in the water)... but I
dunno if it's THAT good!

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com