CBC announces cuts

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Sat Mar 28 22:00:27 EDT 2009

My dad lives further up the coast in the Rockland area and his cable
system carries CKSH and CHLT out of Sherbrooke.  I remember visiting
him a few years back and watching the Olympics on CBC...probably the
2004 Summer Games.  I don't know if he still gets the CBC or not
anymore but I remember at the time they did a MUCH better job covering
the Games than NBC did....

-Dave Tomm