CBC announces cuts

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Sat Mar 28 16:35:27 EDT 2009

At 11:48 AM -0400 3/28/09, Doug Drown wrote:

>Used to be, some years ago, that American viewers could access CBC
>TV via satellite.  Can that still be done?  I had a friend here in
>Maine who could even watch the TV feed from Whitehorse!    -Doug

You can watch CBC and the other Canadian services by getting a
Canadian DBS dish.  What you need to do is have a Canadian address on
the account, either thru a relative or friend in Canada, or by using
a broker which costs $50 per year, in addition to the costs of the
service.  You can get started at http://www.kusat.com/, but you will
probably need to make a phone call to them to get all the details.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH