Oldest religious broadcast?

Doug Drown revdoug1@myfairpoint.net
Sat Mar 28 16:24:45 EDT 2009

This one's especially for Donna.  I came across a reference today to the weekly Sunday morning radio broadcast of Park Street Church (WEZE, 11 A.M.).  It said that the church's services have been broadcast on a regular basis since 1923.
If this is true, then I would guess this is not only the oldest continuous radio ministry in the United States, but perhaps the oldest radio program, period.  Any way of verifying it?  I think I read once years ago that Park Street first began broadcasting its services on WNAC, and that CBS even picked them up for a while in the late '20s.

-Doug