Larry Glick

Gary's Ice Cream gary@garysicecream.com
Sat Mar 28 13:31:01 EDT 2009

I was the Overnight Producer at WBZ in 1979 and 1980 (Dave Maynard, then Bob
Raleigh).  Many times I was called in early to fill in for Larry Glick's
producer du jour.  At that point Ken Meyer (Muck) had left and was just
doing weekends and Larry was going through a producer every few weeks.
The last time I saw Larry was January of 07 - I was staying in Ft Lauderdale
on vacation but made the trip to Boca Raton to see Larry at Legal Seafoods.
I spent a good part of the evening with him - he really seemed to enjoy his
job as "greeter" there......he was nattily attired in a suit with a bow tie
and a captains hat and still had the quick wit that we all loved.

Arriverdeci Larry......Hasta
La.Vista.......Sayonara......Adios......Avoir.......Auf
Wiedersehen.........Shalom aleichem

Gary Francis (Frascarelli)