WAS WENH-DT - IS: WPXG 21-DT

n1qgs@yahoo.com n1qgs@yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 07:42:11 EDT 2009

I've been picking up WPXG DT21, all four sub-channels since about July 2008 from here in Londonderry NH when I got my converter boxes.  Original sub-channes were 21.2 through 21.5 with Qubo being 21.3.  After a reconfiguration a couple of months ago, I noted on this list that the sub-channels were now 21.1 through 21.4, with Qubo bumped to 21.1.

I'm constantly monitoring the signal strength through my digital to ananlog box (Digital Stream/Radio Shack box with analog pass through), and I've haven't noticed anything but a minor change in signal strength.  Since we have an exclusive over the air household, we watch 21-DT a  significant amount.

I'm still a tiny bit upset over channel 21 dumping CBS network affilation. When was that, back about 15-25 years ago??

I'm also not happy I can't watch most of the Red Sox games on channel 21. When was that, about 10-15 years ago??

John B
N1QGS
Londonderry/Derry