WUNI 27.2

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:21:43 EDT 2009

When I turn my digital-to-analog box off, I then receive over-the-air
channels as usual on my tabletop TV.  It appears that WUNI-TV analog on
channel 27 is absent...is it because they've turned off the analog
transmitter entirely, or like WFXT and WGBX, they're running their analog
transmitter at low power?  Can someone closer to the 27/29 tower check it out?
(WUNI-DT comes in like a local where I live, one of the best signals on the
dial.)

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses