Change in New York Radio (again)

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 12:47:50 EDT 2009

Now, in my opinion, to be considered a real, true (not to be confused with
any actual format) oldies station, you need to play SOME pre beatles stuff
from the late 50s on and leave out that CRAP from the 80s.

But what do I know? I'm only a 25 year old young whipper snapper who
programmed a small town oldies station when he was 20 years old!

Paul Walker