Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Fri Mar 6 08:35:29 EST 2009

The beginning of page two would be his live read, then he would
continue with his news commentary.  When he said "page three," it was
the cue for local stations to take their sixty second break.  He would
come back with more content after that, then there would be another
live read at the beginning of page four.  Basically, the beginning of
each page, except page one, was a commercial.

When I programmed WLIS/Old Saybrook in the early '90's, that sixty
second local break on Harvey's fifteen minute newscast was the highest
priced spot/sponsorship on the rate card....

-Dave Tomm