Fairness Doctrine: Let's call it a wrap

Robert S Chase attychase@comcast.net
Thu Mar 5 01:15:28 EST 2009

But I think it will be interesting to the group to take a look at the war
going on between the Fall River Herald News and our local politico
kingpin/real estate operator's WSAR talk radio station at
http://www.heraldnews.com/opinions/x594735896/A-moment-to-clear-the-air-then-back-to-business .
This just was published today.