Paul Harvey

Mike Ward mward@iname.com
Wed Mar 4 21:22:12 EST 2009

Garrett Wollman wrote:

> Does WW1 use this as an opportunity to try to get more clearance for
> "The Osgood File"?

Oh, certainly.

I think there's an "opening" here, though I don't know how many similar
products there are.  And by "similar", I mean daily news/comment...not
similar to the Harvey style.

ABC Radio has Huckabee, as mentioned, but they'll probably keep the PH
time slot going in the immediate future until a final decision is made.
  The smart money would bet on Gil Gross playing a role in that, sort of
a caretaker in the near term.

The smart money, IMHO, is on ABC Radio dumping the 15 minute "noon
visit" no matter what they offer to the Harvey affiliates...