Radio Disney

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 12:22:51 EST 2009

Sorry to any who were offended by the content of my post--and note
that I did point out
that some on the Right might also have the same views, who knows. My
point was that some
people didn't quite get it, weren't quite listening. There are
loonies, extremists, and dummies
on either side of the aisle.