Paul Harvey (was: Re: Radio Disney)

Doug Drown revdoug1@myfairpoint.net
Wed Mar 4 10:32:13 EST 2009

> Rich Wood, who used to work for ABC Radio on the programming side, has
> stated elsewhere that he recalls many stations affiliating with ABC solely
> to carry Paul Harvey, so it sounds like many may drop that affiliation.

. . . Which brings up a question: Has ABC given any word regarding an heir
presumptive?  Gil Gross would be the logical person if there were one; I
wonder if they'll decide just to discontinue the broadcast altogether.  (We
don't get ABC Radio up here any more, so I'm out of the loop in terms of
knowing what's currently on.)   -Doug