WABI is no more

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Tue Mar 3 19:38:58 EST 2009

What station in Bangor will wind up with Sox and Celtics play by play?
WZON actually became all sports after Mr. King bought the station to
insure he could listen to the Sox at home.

I am very curious to see how EEI in Bangor affects WZON. Bangor is
over 200 miles from Boston but the fans there are rabid fans. We all
saw what happened when EEI moved into Providence and just destroyed
WSKO. Could it happen in Bangor as well?