Radio Disney

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Tue Mar 3 12:14:40 EST 2009

I have seen surveys that estimate that 70 percent of cable households
would drop ESPN if a-la-carte became a reality.

Locally it would have a severe impact on NESN as well. CSN is a little
murky given that it is owned by Comcast.

My friends in Montreal enjoy al-la-carte with Videotron where they can
pick 45 channels for $30 and each additional channel is $1.