Follow-up To NERW Piece On W221CH

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sun Mar 1 09:26:20 EST 2009

WABC used to do something similar where the newsman on the overnight
show would say WABC AM and FM New York.

There had to be a reason why the live jock at WRKO-AM would do the FM
ID instead of just using a cart ID.

TV back then all had live booth announcers ( even WMUR who wouldn't
pay one if they didn't have to) so I wonder if FCC rules mandated it
at the time.