Ex-WLLH Personality Ed McMahon Has Passed Away

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 21:11:54 EDT 2009

Another very famous celebrity did something similar...

(sung jingle...WNMB) "I'm Vanna White from North Myrtle Beach .. it's the
radio station where all our listeners are big wheels".. (sung jingle.. 900
WNMB North Myrtle Beach)

I have a copy on mp3 if anyone wants it.

Paul Walker
www.facebook.com/onairdj
www.onairdj.com

-