Digital TV reception problem

George Allen gallen2@nescaum.org
Sat Jun 20 09:07:17 EDT 2009

This answer is going to sound real strange.  Is the Terk power cube
plugged in?  I unplugged mine once, forgot to plug it back in, and
then wondered why my reception had suddenly been severely degraded...
     George

From: Maureen Carney <m_carney@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:10:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Digital TV reception problem

This is going to sound real strange, but bear with me. I have a Teak
indoor UHF digital antenna hooked up to a converter box. Until last
night I got in all the major Boston and Providence stations with no
problem. Since about 7 last night the only station I get in (no
matter where I place the antenna) is WHDH - on VHF 7 and not UHF 42.
Any ideas on what I can do?
Maureen