Herald: Comcast buys NECN

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Thu Jun 18 14:58:54 EDT 2009

Will they now share studios?

NECN was on satellite for a couple of years and in fact they
syndicated Mike Adams to stations in Philly and Detroit

Comcast won't give anything to the dish outfits unless they have to
for example see CSN Philadelphia

Other CSN's like here in NE had existing deals with the dish companies
so Comcast kept them