...and speaking of anniversaries...

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Fri Jun 12 01:05:48 EDT 2009

On 11 Jun 2009 at 9:02, Dan.Strassberg wrote:

> Wasn't WCDB on Channel 29 in the Mohawk Valley, near Amsterdam?

I remember the TV listings saying WCDA-WCDB, Albany-Hagaman.

An article that I have from the Sunday 22 April 1956 Albany Times
Union Centennial Edition says that it was in Glenville, Schenectady
County.

The same article mentions that WTRI would return to the air as an ABC
affiliate on 1 July and that WCDA-WCDB would become a full CBS
affiliate on 1 August, whereupon WRGB would replace the CBS shows it
was carrying with more NBC shows.