WBSO Lancaster, MA

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Sat Jun 6 17:00:34 EDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Donna Halper" <dlh@donnahalper.com>
To: "Larry Weil" <kc1ih@mac.com>;
<boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 06, 2009 3:27 PM
Subject: RE: WBSO Lancaster, MA

> This is from 1984.  It doesn't list anything in Clinton or
> Lancaster, although it does list a potential new station in
> Leicester at 760 on the AM dial-- a daytimer.

And today that station is... WVNE. Hasn't it been owned by Blount
Masscom since its inception? And hasn't it had the WVNE calls since
its inception? But IIRC its original power (non-CH days) was less than
the current 25 kW. But I'm a little puzzled by the statement that WVNE
had not yet signed on in 1984, though. I thought the station was a few
years older than that.

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367