John Keller Redux

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Fri Jul 31 13:49:28 EDT 2009

This morning (Friday 07/31), during the "Stephanie Miller Show" on WWZN-AM,
there was a spot for Radio Shack that began:
"this week is the 40th anniversary of the first man-on-the-moon";
that was LAST week.  I wonder if the same wording will be used next week.

--
An Excellent Credit Score is 750
See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!