[B-R-I] WHAT!!! WNSH 2 = WESX!?!?!

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Mon Jul 27 16:34:26 EDT 2009

He probably meant Tuesday, July 28th, but since he didn't have a Scott
Fybush Tower Calendar(tm), he got the week wrong.  But what's particularly
sad about this is the fact that a perfectly fine local station in Taunton, MA
was sacrificed for the signal upgrade of WNSH.  The foremost advertiser on
WNSH was WNSH itself;  there was a station promotional announcement almost
every hour of the day targeting local businesses urging them to get
on the WNSH train before the rates went up!  The question now is:
if WNSH can't run Endicott College spots any more, will they now have to pay
rent for the tower site?

--
How Strong is Your Score?
Click here to see yours for $0!