BZ Repeating Newscasts?

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 22:27:13 EDT 2009

How often does stuff like that happen? Firing a promo instead of the weather
or playing the wrong report? I think some people are overly critical.. sure,
expect great talent, but everyone is human and makes mistakes.. I know I've
made plenty here, and my boss at the station doesn't get mad or even say
anything if the wrong weather or newscast plays because he knows I care
enough to see that it doesn't happen a second time

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.