Monica Crowley Weekday Show To Fold

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:10:52 EDT 2009

The trainwreck known as the Monica Crowley weekday-afternoon talk show has been mercifully
put down by the Talk Radio Network.  TRN claimed that the show was "successful" in spite of
the fact that, like her predecessor Tammy Bruce, she hardly ever took any calls, perhaps due
to A LACK OF LISTENERS.  In any event, this is the second time that an extreme female right-winger
has tanked in daily talk radio.  And its local impact?  WNSH-AM 1570, "Women's Talk Radio" in
the female-named City of Beverly, MA, will have to find another Y-chromosome-free host for their
afternoon schedule, inless they have to change their moniker after Monica exits.  An obvious
choice?  Why Randi Rhodes, of course, syndicated by CCU!  Not likely.  We know Keating Willcox
visits  the B.R.I.G.  Maybe he will have an announcement soon.  Don't forget to check with
Mike at Pit Stop Auto Repair, apparently WNSH's #1 advertiser (after WNSH itself);  he may
want to have some input.

--
How Strong is Your Score?
Click here to see yours for $0!