Walter Cronkite passes

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Mon Jul 20 18:45:20 EDT 2009

Kevin Vahey wrote:

>I have one Walter Cronkite story and it goes back to 1968 >at WMUR of all
>places.

  Great story Kevin. As bad as WMUR was back in the United Broadcasting
days, you certainly had some good memorable moments. What a thrill it must
have been for you to eat hot dogs and discuss current events at 2 in the
morning with Walter Cronkite. And it was very nice of him to give you some
money to help your Mom. My brother read your story and he was speechless.

Mark Watson