Kevin's Cronkite Story

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sun Jul 19 02:38:00 EDT 2009

A few pics of the main studio are around

http://www.ggninfo.com/October04.htm

Spent many a Saturday morning with Ring A Ding. But that was a
pleasure compared to working a Sunday morning running the same A. A.
Allen healing show every week....

http://www.captainerniesshowboat.com/ringading

This was the outside of 1819.  The garage was in the very rear of the
right side.

If you walked in the front door into the 'lobby' you might be greeted
by the news director or otherwise you would wander as there was no
receptionist.  Basement was the film department, 1st floor was studio
and operations, 2nd floor was the office and the 3rd floor was rented
out to the artist who drew the comic Archie and once in awhile WMUR
would appear in the strip.

http://www.ggninfo.com/May.htm

One Sunday night we went up to the attic and found a
McKINLEY-ROOSEVELT banner in mint condition and we moved it to the
projection room where it stayed until the station moved.