WBCN to sports at 98.5; WBMX to 104.1

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Tue Jul 14 17:43:01 EDT 2009

Garrett Wollman wrote:

> I bet Disney would be willing to pull ESPN from 890/1400 if it meant a
> decent amount of clearance on a station that people will actually listen
> to.

   As has been stated by (IIRC) Scott Fybush , there may not be much in the
way of birdfeed used on BZ-FM, we know they'll be live in AM drive, and I
would guess middays & PM drive, plus most of the weekend, especially during
football season will be live & local. If they were to clear any ESPN shows,
it would be most likely overnights.

  I agree with Maureen Carney that this could spell the end of ESPN
890/1400. Could we see the "for sale" sign soon at WAMG & WLLH?

Mark Watson