Breaking News: 98.5 becomes All Sports WBZ-FM

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Tue Jul 14 15:34:12 EDT 2009

Last year there was  rumor circulating that Entercomm might be interested in setting
up an LMA that would put WEEI-AM programming on Nassau's 99.5 frequency, now being wasted
with WCRB.  Since then, Nassau has become even more financially troubled and forced to
enter into deals with firms that lent it money.  Could those outfits,
which are not in the broadcasting business themselves, see this as an ideal opportunity
to unload their holdings?

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses