WBCN to sports at 98.5; WBMX to 104.1

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 14:09:58 EDT 2009

The only problem with Mike Felger doing a show is that he also works for WEEI.com and subs on WEEI. Gary Tanguay being on both isn't an issue. I'm hearing some scuttlebut on logistics in the office but haven't heard anything official yet. The other problem is scheduling - sometimes guests for Sports Tonight are pre-taped depending on availability and that's done between 4-6pm. Perhaps other changes that were in the works with the NECN deal will address that issue. So how soon before we here Bob Lobel's name being mentioned for middays?