Boston Analog TV are gone (was Re: [B-R-I] Re: Final Analog Shutdown Time(s?) Tomorrow?)

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 07:27:01 EDT 2009

And it will probably still be on for awhile, as LPTV's aren't required to go
digital.

What is on LPTV 26?

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com