Congrats Gil Santos

Sid Schweiger sid@wrko.com
Sun Jul 12 09:48:51 EDT 2009

"Sounds as if management is nervous about reminding the listners that a
great many of those great people are--horror of horrors--dead.
Management probably doesn't want to remind the audience that if those
personalities of yesteryear were still alive, some of them would
probably be well over 100 years old...Now nothing against Gary or Gil who certainly deserve it but isn't it time WBZ honored the many great men and women who have worked there?"

As much as it pains me to say this:  It matters to us on this list, but will it matter all that much to WBZ's listeners?  I have my doubts.

Sid Schweiger
IT Manager, Entercom New England
20 Guest St / 3d Floor
Brighton MA  02135-2040