WBCN Lunchtime songs

Phyllis phylo1@yahoo.com
Sat Jul 4 23:12:47 EDT 2009

Oh yes, I definitely remember the BCN Lunchtime songs - although I can't think of many specific ones.  I remember "Everybody loves the dessert cart", and my sister, who I think was an intern for Tom Sandman, made one called "I"m waitin' on Lunchtime" which I'm not sure ever got played on the air.  I wish there was a CD compilation of them

Billy West became the voice of many well known cartoons - especially Futurama.  I see his name often in credits. You can find his bio on Wikipedia.

Phyllis

PS - does anyone know the best way to reply to a message in the digest?  When I click forward or reply, all I get are all the headers. ( I figured I'd just delete everything except the message I was replying to, but the messages don't show up.) I'm using Yahoo mail.

Forwarded Message: WBCN Lunchtime songs - 1980's
WBCN Lunchtime songs - 1980's
Thursday, July 2, 2009 1:04 AM
From:
"Tom Giarrosso" <boffoyux@gmail.com>
To:
boston-radio-interest@rolinin.bostonradio.org
Does anyone  remember the WBCN Lunchtime songs Captain Ken Shelton used to play at noon every weekday that voice guys Billy West and Tom Sandman used to create?  I came across an aircheck I made 20+ years ago of one of their 'best of' days, where they played them for the whole lunchtime.

Tom Giarrosso
www.boffoyuxdudes.com
boffoyux@gmail.com