WMUR TV Chan 9 Manchester - National Ads loosing verbal audio

SteveOrdinetz hykker@wildblue.net
Tue Jul 7 19:57:36 EDT 2009

Sid Schweiger wrote:

>If this is a mono feed of stereo audio, it almost looks like someone
>at Ch. 9 flipped the phase of one channel, so when the channels are
>combined anything common to both gets cancelled out.

Is there an epidemic of this going around?  In the weeks leading up
to the analog shutdown, WCAX in Burlington was doing the same
thing.   Can't get their digital signal so I don't know if they've fixed it.