Casey Kasem

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Thu Jul 2 01:47:52 EDT 2009

I doubt many stations will run old editions of his current countdowns,
at least not for an extended period of time.  While AT20 and AT10 are
going away, Premiere is still distributing his 70's and 80's shows.  I
suppose some stations may flip to one of the retro countdowns if they
want to keep Casey on the air...

-Dave Tomm