HD table radio

Shawn Mamros mamros@MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 1 20:53:39 EDT 2009

Scott Fybush wrote, in response to Bill's original query:
>> Adequate - but I'd spring for the much, much better Sony XDR-S3HD for
>> not much more $$.

and Richard replied:
>Sony has stopped selling them:

True, but they do now have the XDR-S10HDiP, which seems to include the
same functionalitry plus a built-in iPod dock.  I have one (in addition
to the aforementioned XDR-S3HD, which is indeed a nice radio), but for
reasons too convoluted to explain here, we haven't yet taken the newer
model out of the box.  When we do, I'll try to remember to report back
on how well it stacks up to the older one.

-shawn