Radio-info.com and radio-info.net domain names expired?

Jim Hall aerie.ma@comcast.net
Thu Jan 29 10:35:08 EST 2009

Radio-Info was working OK early this morning, but it is now sending the
expired domain name message here too.

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Dan.Strassberg
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 10:29 AM
To: Boston Radio Interest
Subject: Radio-info.com and radio-info.net domain names expired?

Has anyone else had difficulty accessing radio-info today (Thursday,
1/29/2009)? Earlier this morning I was able to access only the
versions of the main home page and discussions home page the Google
had cached. That wasn't too helpful as I could not open any posts. A
few hours later, attempts to access www.radio-info.com and
www.radio-info.net bring up only pages that declare that the domain
name has expired. The reason I am inquiring is that I suppose that my
PC might have picked up at radio-info.com a virus that causes this
behavior when I try to access the radio-info site.

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367