WCSH-TV on the radio

Peter Q. George radiojunkie3@yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 07:13:32 EST 2009

I'm sure that the same situation holds true for WWDP/46, Norwell, MA.  As you may know, WWDP originally had their transitional DT on Channel 52.  However, their permanent digital assignment is going to be on Channel 10.  They had to shutdown their DT-52, back in September, in order to make antenna changes in preparation for their eventual move to Channel 10.  Now, with the potential extension for the analog sunset moved back to June 12, and with WJAR still holding the fort on analog Channel 10, WWDP cannot even get testing done without WJAR's approval.  Any testing would probably be during the dead of night, IF WJAR provides that leeway between now and June 12th.  I'm sure WWDP would love to test their facilities, already installed.

Peter Q. George (K1XRB)
Whitman, Massachusetts
"Scanning the bands since 1967"
radiojunkie3@yahoo.com