Press release about LeVeille at WBZ Web site

Dan.Strassberg dan.strassberg@att.net
Tue Jan 27 20:54:59 EST 2009

What do Peter Casey's comments about Saturday nights imply about
Jordan Rich? I believe that I am the only person in 38 states and all
the best Canadian provinces who can't STAND Jordan, so if the
implication is that WBZ will air less of him or, better yet,  none of
him, I will be alone in cheering quietly. (I'm not even sure that I'd
care if WBZ replaced him with EverCleanse infomercials.) But I'd be
interested in hearing others' speculations.

-----
Dan Strassberg (dan.strassberg@att.net)
eFax 1-707-215-6367